"Nerys and her husband were fantastic hosts. The place we stayed in was even better than the pictures, the arrival treats of shortbread and processo was so sweet and even better we got to have it on their decking over the river. The breakfast was delightful, their tips were perfect and had a lovely meal locally but to be honest I would have been happy staying in all night in such a lovely home. Also full stars on cleanliness, it was spotless felt like we were the first guests to stay there! Will be returning as soon as I can! One of the best air B.B. experiences I’ve had in a long time."
The perfect place to snuggle down after a day of exploring the beautiful isle.
- Prosecco welcome basket
- Luxury Welsh local toiletries
- Lovely large and modern ensuite
- Own private entrance
- Small fridge
- Tea / Coffee making facilities and crockery
- Central heating
- Coffee table selection of books
- Rug/blanket/throw/cushions and Susie the sheep :-)
- Wine glasses
- Full stairs to first floor double bedroom
- Double bed
- Bed side tables x2 and lamps
- Suitcase holder
- Luxury ensuite with large shower and dressing area
- Basket of Welsh local luxury toiletries
There is also full use of garden furniture, BBQ facilities. Feel free to enjoy the gorunds and wonder down to the jetty above the river Alaw and enjoy a BBQ with a glass of Prosecco whilst taking in the rural views and the sounds of the babbling river.
Glorious comfortable bed
The room has a lovely ensuite.